2013-2016 Scion FR-S/Subaru BRZ Supercharger Systems
Pricing listed below.
The fun-to-drive car is back, and the FT86 platform is the most exciting thing to come along in years! However, most people believe there is one thing missing... more power!
With a legendary history of improved performance through efficient boost, the team of Engineers at Vortech have designed a kit that makes these great cars even more enjoyable to drive.
Design, detail and execution exceed OEM standards for a look you will be excited to show off at the car show or the track.
Boost your manual or automatic transmission Scion FR-S/Subaru BRZ to the next level of performance with the centrifugal supercharging system from Vortech.
Complete systems include a calibration upgrade and all necessary fuel components to boost your FR-S/BRZ to 294HP and 210 lb-ft torque with 9PSI at the factory redline. This includes a replacement MAP sensor and Ecutek programmer to re-flash the ECU with a safe, custom Vortech calibration for 91-octane fuel. Calibration for both manual and automatic vehicles is available and 50-State emissions legal under CARB E.O. D-213-35.
Tuner kits are available for even higher performance with custom tuning (tuner kits do not include fuel components or calibration). Legal in California ONLY for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a highway.
- Gear-driven V-3 H67B centrifugal supercharger, designed specifically for the FA20 Boxer engine. Includes 3.48” drive pulley (approximately 9 PSI at factory redline) and G3 helical gear configuration.
- The V-3 features an internal oil reservoir. No connection between the oil pan and the compressor gear case is required; no oil line. Includes a remote fluid drain hose (attached to supercharger) that allows for simple fluid changes without removing the supercharger from the vehicle.
- Technologically advanced, high-efficiency, 5-Axis machined billet impeller and high-diffusion housing developed in our SAE-J1723-compliant supercharger test cell.
- Stylized airbox and filter housing design allows for additional flow, while retaining the factory cold air ram intake. Quick release fasteners allow for simple access to filter for change/cleaning.
- Integrated air/air charge cooler configuration features all aluminum tube ducting and an oversized cooler core to provide maximum cooling with minimum pressure loss.
- Discharge duct connections utilize heat resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps.
- CNC machined billet mounting bracketry with black anodized finish for attractive and functional "factory-type" appearance and rigidity.
- All necessary belts, pulleys and reusable high-flow air filter.
Installation time is rated at 4-6 hours.
See Scion/Subaru Installation Manuals for installation instructions.