2011-2014 5.0L Mustang Supercharger Systems
V-3 Si-Trim System for 2011-2013 5.0 Mustang, Polished Finish (View)
V-3 Black Finish System for 2011-2013 5.0 Mustang (View)
2011-2013 Mustang Complete System Parts Layout, Black Finish. (View)
The T-Trim and JT-Trim Tuner Kits include the High-Flow Competition Air Inlet Upgrade (not included with V-3 systems). (View)
Pricing listed below.
|2011 GT Stock||412 HP||390 lb/ft|
|2011 GT Vortech||605 HP||473 lb/ft|
Complete System Availability
- 2011-2014 - Complete systems are available for manual transmission vehicles only. Tuning for vehicles with automatic transmission is currently under development.
605HP Complete Systems, 50-State Smog Legal
Complete, fully calibrated supercharging systems are available for the 2011-2014 5.0L Mustang GT, featuring the V-3 Si centrifugal supercharger with air-to-air charge cooler. The complete, smog-legal system will boost your stock 2011-2014 GT to 605 HP and 473 lb/ft torque with 7.5-8.5 PSI from the V-3 supercharger at the factory redline.
Vortech's 2011-2014 Mustang 5.0 GT Supercharging Systems are available as either a complete, fully calibrated bolt-on, or as a V-7 tuner kit for custom installations at up to 1,200HP (see below).
The new Mustang system uses Vortech's V-3 Si supercharger. Continued development in Vortech's Lab resulted in the V-3 Si. The "i" stands for improved and with its new patented oil control system and state of the art centrifugal compressor stage this V-3 literally blows away the competition. Industry leading 78% adiabatic efficiency [SAE J1723 standard] means less heat is being generated, drive power is reduced and more net power is produced. Less heat also means better durability. Also, Vortech's supercharger systems weigh less than half of the low-tech competing brands.
Centrifugal superchargers easily make more pressure and flow than a roots type blower and are much more efficient. Read our Roots vs Centrifugal comparison to see the numbers.
Vortech supercharger systems are a great value. Dollar for dollar, Vortech systems deliver more horsepower than virtually any other method of upgrade. Also, driven normally, gas mileage often increases rather than decreases.
Note: Supercharger System will not clear fog lights on California Special models. Fog lights will need to be removed or custom discharge tubing will need to be obtained.
Tuner Kits, Upgrades, More HP
The High-Flow Competition Air Inlet Upgrade adds 20-40HP on top of a 605HP V-3 Si installation, and even more HP when used with higher boost and more agressive tuning.
For higher-horsepower, custom-tuned installations we recommend a tuner kit, which does not include a fuel pump, fuel injectors or ECU programmer. This requires you or your installer to provide custom calibration and the required fuel components. The V-3 Si supercharger included with the tuner kit is capable of up to 775HP on modified vehicles. Tuner kits with the V-2 Ti compressor stage are also available, and will allow for up to 850+HP with the right modifications. Tuner kits are also available with the 1,000HP V-7 JT supercharger for high-performance racing vehicles. Call Vortech or your dealer for more information.
Black Finish Systems
For that fully integrated look, 5.0 Mustang systems are available in factory matching black finish. Polished units are also available.
Complete System Included Components and Features
- V-3 Si compressor with 3.60" drive pulley
- Manifold boost pressure: 7.5-8.5 psig @ redline on stock engine
- Supplied SCT programmer re-flashes the ECM with a safe, custom Vortech calibration for 91-octane fuel.
- Fuel system upgrade includes fuel rail spacers and high flow replacement fuel injectors
- Air inlet assembly includes:
- High-flow roto-molded ducting. Mates to OEM airbox and some aftermarket "CAI" MAF/inlet assemblies
- OEM replacement K&N panel filter
- Silicone sleeves and reducers
- Stainless steel clamps
- PCV and breather hose provisions for both automatic and manual transmission applications
- Replacement engine coolant pipe and hose assemblies
- Engine coolant reservoir replacement assembly
- Dual plate supercharger mounting system includes idlers, drive belt and all hardware. Mount features multiple position idler location for a wide range of belt and pulley fits.
- Discharge components include:
- High flow air/air charge cooler. 24" x 13" x 3.5" cooler core.
- Mandrel bent 3" aluminum charge tubes for high flow and minimal weight
- Stainless steel clamps
- Silicone sleeves
- 98mm MAF housing configured for "blow-through" use. Integrated air-straightener upstream of the MAF housing.
- Vortech Maxflow Race Bypass Valve with filter
Installation time is rated at 8-10 hours.
Download manual: 4FQ020-010v3.0 (PDF) for installation instructions.
8-Rib Drive Upgrade
4FQ116-001 - The 8-Rib pulley upgrade is a must for any high-output tuner kit. The extra two ribs allow 33% more drive power to be transmitted to the supercharer and also reduce slip that reduces power and shortens belt life.
Competition Air Inlet Assembly with Filter
- Large high-flow duct with oversized K&N filter element.
- Minimum restriction for high-flow competition use
- Sealed air box
- Adds additional 20-40HP
Fuel Pump Booster
5A102-029 - The Maxflow® fuel pump booster increases voltage to the fuel pump for increased flow to the injectors. FPB2 is microprocessor controlled and is preprogrammed for the new 5.0.
5A102-030 - The FPB1 Maxflow® fuel pump booster is like the 2 version but has a fixed voltage increase without programmability. Can be operated with a pressure switch.
High-Flow Fuel Injector Kit
8F160-046 - Optional high-flow fuel injector kit includes adapters and spacers for direct replacement of OEM injectors.
50-State Smog Legal
Complete systems are smog legal per California Air Resources Board (CARB).