Pricing listed below.
|Stock||315 HP||338 lb/ft|
|Vortech||442 HP||439 lb/ft|
- V-3 SCi
- Boost Pressure:
- 7-7.5 PSI at redline
- 3.12" driven pulley
- Fuel system upgrade includes a hand-held programmer (controls ignition timing and fuel enrichment) and replacement fuel injectors
- Molded air inlet ducting assembly features the Vortech logo, maintains factory appearance and employs the stock air box / MAF
- Stainless steel replacement engine coolant pipes
- Factory appearing cast aluminum supercharger mounting bracket assembly includes idler, drive belt and all hardware
- Air/water charge cooler system. Charge cooler assembly includes:
- Welded aluminum charge cooler core with discharge tubes, Bosch compressor bypass valve, silicone elbow, sleeves and stainless steel clamps
- Charge cooler water storage tank with hoses, clamps and plumbing
- Compact water circulation pump for closed loop cooling
- Highly effective water cooler
Installation time is approximately 12 hours. See manual (4GL020-018 v2.0) for full installation instructions.
Tuner Kits and Supercharger Options
Tuner kits are the same as complete systems except without any fuel system upgrades or ECM reprogramming. This allows for custom tuning and fuel mods that the tuner or racer may prefer.
Vortech has supercharger options for various types of racing and boost levels. For continued use, such as road racing, the V-2 series superchargers use an engine oil integrated system that can be cooled or filtered, depending on application. Call the Vortech Tech Line for complete information on the many upgrades available.
50-State Smog Legal
Complete systems are smog legal per California Air Resources Board (CARB).