2008 3.7L Hummer H3 I5 Supercharging System
This product has been discontinued and is no longer available.
Pricing listed below.
|Stock||242 HP||242 lb/ft|
|Vortech||340 HP||307 lb/ft|
- V-3 SCi-trim
- Boost Pressure:
- 7.5-8 PSI
- 3.33" driven pulley
- Fuel system upgrade includes replacement fuel injectors with "plug-and-play" injector harness
- Includes ECU "re-flash voucher". ECU will be sent by installer to Vortech for re-flash. Shipping box and pre-paid tag are included in the kit box. Vortech will send it back to customer directly via pre-paid Fed-Ex.
- Air inlet assembly features a molded air inlet cover with Vortech logo and large diameter MAF housing
- Stainless steel replacement engine coolant pipe
- Billet aluminum supercharger mounting bracket assembly includes idler, drive belt and all hardware
- Air/water charge cooler system. Charge cooler assembly includes:
- Welded aluminum charge cooler core with discharge tubes, Bosch compressor bypass valve, silicone elbow, sleeves and stainless steel clamps
- All necessary tubes, hoses, clamps and plumbing
- Compact water circulation pump for closed loop cooling
- Highly effective water cooler
Supercharger kit installation time is rated at 11-13 hours.
50-State Smog Legal
Complete systems are smog legal per California Air Resources Board (CARB).