2006-2008 Honda S2000 2.2L Supercharging Systems
Pricing listed below.
|Stock||237 HP||162 lb/ft|
|Vortech||365 HP||227 lb/ft|
Boost Pressure: 7.5-8 PSI. System includes Vortech's super-efficient V-3 SCi supercharger. All V-3's are self lubricating and require no external oil lines.
- Fuel system upgrade includes high-flow replacement fuel injectors with plug-and-play connectors
- Air inlet assembly includes a high flow K&N conical filter and roto-molded air box with Vortech logo
- Anodized, dual plate, billet aluminum supercharger mounting bracket assembly includes all hardware
- Supercharger drive assembly includes crank pulley (6.00"), replacement crank damper, idler/belt tensioner, drive belt, and all hardware
- Complete systems include a voucher for an ECU Reflash from Hondata (required). ECU will be sent by the installer to Hondata for reflash. Shipping box and pre-paid tag are included in the kit box. Hondata will send it back to customer directly via pre-paid Fed-Ex
- Charge air cooler assembly includes:
- Welded charge cooler core assembly with aluminum Vortech Race compressor bypass valve, silicone sleeves and stainless steel clamps
- Charge cooler water storage tank with hoses, clamps and plumbing
- Compact water circulation pump for closed loop cooling
- Large capacity dual-pass water cooler
Installation time is rated at 9 hours.
Download manual: 4HS020-010v4.0 (PDF) for installation instructions.
Tuner Kits and Supercharger Options
Tuner kits are the same as complete systems except without the fuel system upgrades or ECM reprogramming. This allows for custom tuning and fuel modifications that the custom tuner or racer may prefer. Vortech has supercharger options for various types of racing or boost level. For continued use, such as road racing, the V-2 series superchargers share the engine's oiling system. This approach is more suitable for continued boost conditions and allows for the addition of an oil cooler or filter. Call the Vortech Tech Line for complete information on the many upgrades and options available.
Aftermarket Clutch Required
Vortech advises that the factory clutch be replaced with a high-capacity aftermarket unit. Vortech recommends the ACT street clutch.
Not Smog Legal in California
These systems are legal in California only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a highway (off-road use only).