2006-2008 C6 Z06 LS7 and 2008 C6 LS3 Corvette Supercharging Systems
Pricing listed below.
|LS3 Stock||430 HP||424 lb/ft|
|LS3 Vortech||591 HP||500 lb/ft|
|LS7 Stock||500 HP||475 lb/ft|
|LS7 Vortech||635 HP||540 lb/ft|
Available with V-3 internally lubricated supercharger.
- The Vortech V-3 gear driven supercharger with SQ technology provides quiet operation and unmatched reliability
- Technologically advanced, high-efficiency impeller and housing design developed in Vortech's supercharger test cell
- Fuel management upgrade includes high-capacity fuel injectors, and a hand-held ECM re-programmer
- Integrated Air to Air charge cooler configuration allows for higher horsepower gains
- Molded inlet duct optimizes available area to supply supercharger air
- Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
- OEM-type cast aluminum mounting bracket for "factory installed" appearance and rigidity
- Maxflow Racing bypass valve provides surge-free compressor operation
Installation time is rated at 12-14 hours.
Download manual: 4GS020-010v3.1 (PDF) for installation instructions.
Tuner Kits and Supercharger Options
Tuner kits are the same as complete systems except without the fuel system upgrades or ECM reprogramming. This allows for custom tuning and fuel modifications that the custom tuner or racer may prefer.Vortech has supercharger options for various types of racing or boost level. For continued use, such as road racing, the V-2 series superchargers share the engine's oiling system. This approach is more suitable for continued boost conditions and allows for the addition of an oil cooler or filter. Call the Vortech Tech Line for complete information on the many upgrades and options available.
50-State Smog Legal
Complete systems are smog legal per California Air Resources Board (CARB).