2003-2004 GM Vortec 4.8L V8 Truck / SUV Supercharging Systems
Pricing listed below.
|Stock||275 HP||290 lb/ft|
|Vortech||352 HP||377 lb/ft|
The Vortech supercharging system for the 2003-2004 GM Full Size Truck and SUV with the GM VORTEC 5.3L engine will impress you with the obvious attention to detail and fully integrated appearance. Increase your truck's 5.3L GM VORTEC engine's horsepower from 275 to 352 and torque from 290 lb./ft. to 377 lb./ft.
- Vortech gear driven supercharger with SQ technology provides nearly silent operation and unmatched reliability
- Technologically advanced, high-efficiency impeller and housing design developed in Vortech's supercharger test cell
- Fuel management upgrade includes high-capacity fuel injectors(03-04), high-flow fuel pump(02), FMU(02) and a hand-held ECM re-programmer(all)
- Oil feed and oil drain assemblies deliver the best possible lubrication and cooling for the supercharger, even under sustained boost conditions
- Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
- OEM-type cast aluminum mounting bracket for "factory installed" appearance and rigidity
- High-flow bypass valve provides surge-free compressor operation
Not Compatible with Flex-Fuel Trucks
These systems are not compatible with Flex-Fuel trucks.
50-State Smog Legal
Complete systems are smog legal per California Air Resources Board (CARB).