1993-1997 Chevrolet Camaro 5.7L LT1 / Pontiac Firebird 5.7L LT1 Supercharging Systems
This product has been discontinued and is no longer available.
Pricing listed below.
|Stock||275 HP||330 lb/ft|
|Vortech Std||385 HP||395 lb/ft|
|Vortech HO||400 HP||405 lb/ft|
High Output Supercharging Systems:
The increased boost level, high output supercharger system, features a fully integrated air to water charge cooler. This system will increase horsepower from 275 to 400 and will increase torque from 330 lb./ft. to 405 lb./ft.
- Vortech gear driven supercharger with SQ technology provides nearly silent operation and unmatched reliability
- Technologically advanced, high-efficiency impeller and housing design developed in Vortech's supercharger test cell
- Fuel management upgrade includes a high-flow fuel pump, and a fuel management unit (FMU)
- Integrated air/water, dual-pass charge cooler configuration allows for additional horsepower gains and features maintenance-free design(High output systems)
- Oil feed and oil drain assemblies deliver the best possible lubrication and cooling for the supercharger, even under sustained boost conditions
- Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
- OEM-type cast aluminum mounting bracket for "factory installed" appearance and rigidity
- High-flow bypass valve provides surge-free compressor operation
50-State Smog Legal
Complete systems are smog legal per California Air Resources Board (CARB).