1999-2003 Ford F-250, F-350, Super Duty, Excursion Supercharging Systems
This product has been discontinued and is no longer available.
Pricing listed below.
|5.4L Stock||260 HP||345 lb/ft|
|5.4L Vortech||375 HP||441 lb/ft|
|6.8L Stock||310 HP||425 lb/ft|
|6.8L Vortech||425 HP||515 lb/ft|
|6.8L Vortech HO||464 HP||542 lb/ft|
High Output Supercharging Systems (6.8L):
The increased boost level, high output supercharger system, features a fully integrated air to water aftercooler approach to charge cooling. This system will increase horsepower from 310 to 464 and will increase torque from 425 lb./ft. to 542 lb./ft.
- Vortech gear driven supercharger with SQ technology provides nearly silent operation and unmatched reliability
- Technologically advanced, high-efficiency impeller and housing design developed in Vortech's supercharger test cell
- Fuel management upgrade includes high-flow fuel pump, fuel management unit (FMU), and ECM module
- Integrated air/water, dual-pass charge cooler configuration allows for additional horsepower gains and features maintenance-free design(High output systems)
- Oil feed and oil drain assemblies deliver the best possible lubrication and cooling for the supercharger, even under sustained boost conditions
- Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
- Billet aluminum mounting bracket for "factory-type" appearance and rigidity
- High-flow bypass valve provides surge-free compressor operation
50-State Smog Legal
Complete systems are smog legal per California Air Resources Board (CARB).