1997-2003 Ford F-150, Expedition, Navigator 5.4L 2V Supercharging Systems
This product has been discontinued and is no longer available.
Pricing listed below.
|97-98 Stock||230 HP||325 lb/ft|
|97-98 Vortech||322 HP||419 lb/ft|
|99-03 Stock||260 HP||345 lb/ft|
|99-03 Vortech||375 HP||441 lb/ft|
- Vortech gear driven supercharger with SQ technology provides nearly silent operation and unmatched reliability
- Technologically advanced, high-efficiency impeller and housing design developed in Vortech's supercharger test cell
- Fuel management upgrade includes high-flow fuel pump, fuel management unit (FMU), and ECM module (99-02 applications)
- Oil feed and oil drain assemblies deliver the best possible lubrication and cooling for the supercharger, even under sustained boost conditions
- Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
- OEM-type cast aluminum mounting bracket for "factory installed" appearance and rigidity
- High-flow bypass valve provides surge-free compressor operation
50-State Smog Legal
Complete systems are smog legal per California Air Resources Board (CARB).