1987-1997 Ford F-Series Truck, SUV Supercharging Systems
This product has been discontinued and is no longer available.
Pricing listed below.
|5.0L Stock||185 HP||270 lb/ft|
|5.0L Vortech||260 HP||344 lb/ft|
|5.8L Stock||200 HP||300 lb/ft|
|5.8L Vortech||281 HP||371 lb/ft|
|7.5L Stock||230 HP||385 lb/ft|
|7.5L Vortech||311 HP||450 lb/ft|
5.8L: Increase HP from 200 to 281 and torque from 300 lb./ft. to 371 lb./ft.
7.5L: Increase HP from 230 to 311 and torque from 385 lb./ft. to 450 lb./ft.
- Vortech gear driven supercharger with SQ technology provides nearly silent operation and unmatched reliability
- Technologically advanced, high-efficiency impeller and housing design developed in Vortech's supercharger test cell
- Fuel management upgrade includes high-flow fuel pump and fuel management unit (FMU)
- Oil feed and oil drain assemblies deliver the best possible lubrication and cooling for the supercharger, even under sustained boost conditions
- Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
- Billett aluminum mounting bracket for "factory-type" appearance and rigidity
- High-flow bypass valve provides surge-free compressor operation
50-State Smog Legal
Complete systems are smog legal per California Air Resources Board (CARB).