2005-2008 Ford Mustang V6 4.0L Supercharging Systems
Pricing listed below.
|Stock||210 HP||240 lb/ft|
|Vortech Std||290 HP||294 lb/ft|
|Vortech HO||330 HP||337 lb/ft|
The 2005-2008 Mustang V6 comes from the factory with an impressive 210 horsepower and 254 lb./ft. of torque. This Vortech supercharging system can safely increase this to 290 horsepower and 294 lb./ft. of torque.*
High Output Supercharging Systems
The increased boost level, high output supercharger system, features a fully integrated air to water charge cooler system that allows higher boost level and increased power. This system will increase horsepower from 210 to 330 and will increase torque from 240 lb./ft. to 337 lb./ft.
- Systems are available with the V-3 series self lubricating supercharger. No oil lines necessary.
- Vortech gear driven supercharger with SQ technology provides nearly silent operation and unmatched reliability
- Technologically advanced, high-efficiency impeller and housing design developed in Vortech's supercharger test cell
- Fuel management upgrade includes high-capacity replacement fuel injectors and a DiabloSport Predator hand-held programmer to re-flash the factory processor
- Integrated air/water, dual-pass charge cooler configuration allows for additional horsepower gains and features maintenance-free design (High output systems)
- Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
- Billet aluminum mounting bracket for custom appearance and rigidity
- High-flow bypass valve provides surge-free compressor operation
Tuner Kits and Supercharger Options
Tuner kits are the same as complete systems except without any fuel system upgrades or ECM reprogramming. This allows for custom tuning and fuel mods that the tuner or racer may prefer.
Vortech has supercharger options for various types of racing and boost levels. For continued use, such as road racing, the V-2 series superchargers use an engine oil integrated system that can be cooled or filtered, depending on application. Call the Vortech Tech Line for complete information on the many upgrades available.
50-State Smog Legal
Complete systems are smog legal per California Air Resources Board (CARB).