2001 Ford Mustang Bullitt 4.6L Supercharging Systems
Pricing listed below.
|Stock||265 HP||305 lb/ft|
|Vortech Std||390 HP||396 lb/ft|
|Vortech HO||415 HP||402 lb/ft|
Safely increase your Bullitt's horsepower from 265 to 390 and torque from 305 lb./ft. to 396 lb./ft.
High Output Supercharging Systems
The increased boost level, high output supercharger system, features a fully integrated air to water charge cooler that increases air density for more power. This system will increase horsepower from 265 to 415 and will increase torque from 305 lb./ft. to 402 lb./ft. Charge cooled systems require a battery relocation kit: 8N150-010 (sold separately).
- Vortech V-3 gear driven supercharger with SQ technology provides quiet operation and unmatched reliability
- Technologically advanced, high-efficiency impeller and housing design developed in Vortech's supercharger test cell
- Fuel management upgrade includes high-flow fuel pump, high-capacity fuel injectors, and EDM Chip
- Integrated air/water, dual-pass charge cooler configuration allows for additional horsepower gains and features maintenance-free design(High output systems)
- Self lubricating V-3 supercharger does not require any oil lines to the engine.
- Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
- OEM-type aluminum mounting bracket for "factory-installed" appearance and rigidity
- High-flow bypass valve provides surge-free compressor operation
Installation time is rated at 10 hours. See manual (4FL020-010 v3.0) for full installation instructions.
Hardware kit: 4FR100-001 includes spare/replacement bolts and other hardware for supercharger mounting.
Tuner Kits and Supercharger Options
Tuner kits are the same as complete systems except without any fuel system upgrades or ECM reprogramming. This allows for custom tuning and fuel mods that the tuner or racer may prefer.
Vortech has supercharger options for various types of racing and boost levels. For continued use, such as road racing, the V-2 series superchargers use an engine oil integrated system that can be cooled or filtered, depending on application. Call the Vortech Tech Line for complete information on the many upgrades available.
50-State Smog Legal
Complete systems are smog legal per California Air Resources Board (CARB).