1994-2000 Ford Mustang V6 3.8L Supercharging Systems
This product has been discontinued and is no longer available.
Pricing listed below.
|94-98 Stock||150 HP||215 lb/ft|
|94-98 Vortech||215 HP||259 lb/ft|
|99-00 Stock||193 HP||225 lb/ft|
|99-00 Vortech||278 HP||286 lb/ft|
- Vortech gear driven supercharger with SQ technology provides nearly silent operation and unmatched reliability
- Technologically advanced, high-efficiency impeller and housing design developed in Vortech's supercharger test cell
- Fuel management upgrades for 94-98 models include high-flow fuel pump and fuel management unit (FMU); for 99-00 models include high-capacity fuel injectors and ECM module
- Oil feed and oil drain assemblies deliver the best possible lubrication and cooling for the supercharger, even under sustained boost conditions
- Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
- OEM-type cast aluminum mounting bracket for "factory-installed" appearance and rigidity
- High-flow bypass valve provides surge-free compressor operation
50-State Smog Legal
Complete systems are smog legal per California Air Resources Board (CARB).