1993 Ford Mustang Cobra 5.0L Supercharging Systems
This product has been discontinued and is no longer available.
Pricing listed below.
|Stock||235 HP||285 lb/ft|
|Vortech Std||376 HP||400 lb/ft|
|Vortech HO||405 HP||420 lb/ft|
Available with V-3 internally lubricated superchargerHigh Output Supercharging Systems:
The increased boost level, high output supercharger system, features a fully integrated air to water aftercooler approach to charge cooling. This system will increase horsepower from 235 to 405 and will increase torque from 285 lb./ft. to 420 lb./ft.
- Vortech gear driven supercharger with SQ technology provides nearly silent operation and unmatched reliability
- Technologically advanced, high-efficiency impeller and housing design developed in Vortech's supercharger test cell
- Fuel management upgrade includes high-flow fuel pump and fuel management unit (FMU)
- Integrated air/water, dual-pass charge cooler configuration allows for additional horsepower gains and features maintenance-free design(High output systems)
- Oil feed and oil drain assemblies deliver the best possible lubrication and cooling for the supercharger, even under sustained boost conditions
- Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
- OEM-type cast aluminum mounting bracket for "factory-installed" appearance and rigidity
- High-flow bypass valve provides surge-free compressor operation
50-State Smog Legal
Complete systems are smog legal per California Air Resources Board (CARB).